Tuesday, May 19, 2009

"Watson...what have you done?" NEW Sherlock Holmes Trailer!

















Hey Guys!
I wanted to mention this really quickly! The new trailer for Guy Ritche's Sherlock Holmes (2009) has just been posted up by Warner Bros. I've gotta say, I'm actually looking forward to this. Robert Downey, Jr as Sherlock Holmes and Jude Law as Watson with Guy Ritchie directing? I am in! Having seen this trailer, it looks good. The trailer sets up that this a different take on Sherlock Holmes than ever envisioned. It seems as if Downey is re-inventing the role to make it his own. He looks like as if the film is taking liberties with Sherlock Holmes as Johnny Depp and crew did with Captain Jack Sparrow in making this action film more comedic in tone with a promise of good action to come. Lastly and most importantly, this film really does feel like a Guy Ritchie film in tone. The film looks and sounds like Guy Ritchie and is recognizably so.
Overall, I really look forward to this film and the trailer has me sold! I am there! You can check out the trailer this weekend with TERMINATOR SALVATION (2009) this weekend or you can check the trailer out in flash or various other formats below! 


I'd say this is a great time to be Robert Downey, Jr!

So, I am gonna catch some R and R before I pick up the new Skynet Blu-ray Edition of TERMINATOR 2: JUDGMENT DAY and thats going to be awesome!

- Until next time, Here's two cents!
afg1988 OUT!

No comments:

Post a Comment