Monday, May 18, 2009

The First Post!

It's Andres!
Your Friend and humble newcomer to the blogosphere! I decided to take it upon myself to give my two cents to some of the new entertainment news that has been going on. First off, I want to start off with some of the current events in the news. So with that said, I don't believe in absolutism. I have an opinion and I understand everyone else will have an opinion. I actually like to be wrong or have someone change my mind because I don't believe in being closed minded. I want to expand my mind, if you have an opposing opinion, I'd love to hear it. I do not claim to know more than anyone else, but I do love to comment on random ass things and I'll drop a line for my films here and there. With that said, if you enjoy rants, vulgarities, and an opionion on random ass facts by Some Random Spanish dude? Then sit back and enjoy. I will post as often as I can and bring you my two cents every now and again!

Enjoy Guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment