Saturday, May 23, 2009

My Top 5 Favorite Trailers of All Time!

Hey guys! With the summer blockbuster season already starting up again. We have something to look forward to once again...TRAILERS! So I'd thought I'd share my picks for my all-time favorites!
ENJOY!
#5. Watchmen Trailer 1

I remember watching this trailer that magical night I saw the Dark Knight. I was blown away. It was the Watchmen comic adaptation that I had always wanted to see but was afraid I'd never get. Its a great piece to get audiences in. I talked to a bunch of people that read the comic because of this trailer. The best use of a SMASHING PUMPKIN's song in a trailer. CHECK IT OUT!!!!



I remember seeing this trailer in a computer screen with the sound off when I was a kid and I was so taken away!!!! I LOVED IT! This trailer and this movie...is what got me into comic books! I owe a debt to this trailer for getting me excited for comics and what magic they can possess. The only familiarity I had with Spider-Man was the 90's TV series, and based off of that, I knew Sam Riami had gotten this absolutely right! I remember watchin this trailer over and over at my cousin Luis' house and He hated me watchin this every time! AWESOME AWESOME TRAILER!!! Sets up the movie very well and it's spirit.
PS: Check out the awesome
Original Banned Teaser Trailer that was taken down due to 9-11! THIS TRAILER WOULD HAVE GOTTEN MORE PEOPLE HYPED UP FOR THIS!!! As it says "It will take you for the ULTIMATE RIDE!!!"



After suffering through some terrible Batman movies and a Batman dead-zone of 8 years, i thought this trailer KICKED MAJOR ASS!!!! The teaser told you, they were going to take it seriously and make it kickass, but I was still a bit skeptical. This trailer made me think "ok, they got this down" and I could already tell this was gonna be the best BATMAN movie....b4 Dark Knight of course :) AWESOME AWESOME TRAILER!!! BATMAN WAS FINALLY SCARY AND THANKS TO THIS TRAILER!!!


OK, WHO DOESN'T FIND THIS TRAILER FUCKIN BADASS!!!! This gets u hyped up b4 they even show you one single frame from the film. It stands alone as it's own short film and it fuckin rocks hard. Its a perfect trailer to a great film! CHECK IT OUT!!!


OK...very few trailers had the particular effect this one did on me. I saw this trailer as a bootleg on youtube shot wit a video cam before I AM LEGEND started...and GODDAMN WAS MY JAW ON THE FLOOR!!!! Even in that degraded state this trailer fuckin ROCKED MY SHIT!!!!! The trailer started off great and hearing Heath's Joker laugh for the first time clearly was awesome, then came the Joker close-ups and OMG was I amazed! THE JOKER WAS FUCKIN SCARY IN THIS AND IT FUCKIN RULED!!!! I couldn't speak after i saw the trailer! THIS PROMISED MORE THAN THE LAST AND GAVE ME NO DOUBT THAT IT WAS GOING TO DELIVER MORE THAN THE LAST FILM!!! GODDAMN THIS IS A PERFECT TRAILER!!!!

Here ya guy! Hope ya liked these and heres my 2 cents once again!

No comments:

Post a Comment